Murraylands Fire and Safety was established in 2004 and owned and operated by local country people giving the friendly country service that the locals wanted. They offer a range of services for both residential and commercial customers including:
- Fire Extinguisher sales and service
- 6 monthly fire extinguisher servicing for businesses as per Australian Standards
- Advice on the location and the type of fire extinguishers required for your needs as well as other related products, ie fire blankets, smoke detectors etc.
- Work place safety assessments
- Design evacuation plans for small businesses
- Fire extinguisher training
- Advice on first aid kits that comply with Safe work S.A. requirements
- Suppliers of High Visibility
- Test & tag
- Safety and general signs made to order
Being country people they also support various CFS Brigades, sporting and community bodies.
Call in to see them to discuss how they can make your home or business safer for your family, friends and co-workers…
Don’t wait till it’s too late. Talk to their staff to see how they can help you.